The Gallery’s 2024 Exhibit Schedule is now closed for application.
The Gallery at L.E. Shore is our main gallery and programming room and is a large open space. On average, there are 9 monthly shows that will be selected from the applicants. In previous years, the Arts & Culture Council (ACC) has grouped artists together in groups of 2 or 3, as well as accepted proposed group shows due to high demand on our space.
Artists interested in showing in The Gallery in 2024 should complete the application no later than August 31st. Applications are available in paper format at The Gallery at L.E. Shore as well as on our website below.
Application for Exhibition
Conditions of Application:
- Artists who have not shown in The Gallery within the previous year (excluding February Salon, Juried Shows or large group shows) are eligible to apply.
- By submitting an application, the artist agrees to the conditions of the application and the 2024 Policies of Exhibition.
- Only complete applications will be presented to the ACC for review. This includes the additional materials (images of work, biography, resume/CV – see the application for more information) which the ACC will review when making decisions.
- Additional conditions are listed in the application.
Applicants will select one of three proposals:
- to be a Solo Show (if you are proposing a Solo show, evidence should be made for why a single artist is appropriate for the space based on draw and quantity of materials. A solo application may be grouped with others by the discretion of the ACC),
- to be curated by the ACC into a Group Show, or
- to apply with other artists for Group Show (these have been popular in the past with painting clubs, studios, or friends coming together with a themed show and applying).
More information about the application process and requirements is contained in the application form.
If you have questions or need assistance with the application process, please feel welcome to email TheGallery@TheBlueMountains.ca. We are here to help!