The Library is a busy place and rooms and showcases book quickly. See below for information on available spaces. Read the Meeting Room Conditions of Use, effective Summer, 2022.
Two rooms are available to rent at the L.E. Shore Library: The Gallery and the Boardroom.
- Maximum accommodation is 125 persons (standing) and 110 persons (seated)
- $50 for 3 hours (minimum), and $15 every hour after
- Tables, chairs, podium, and projector are included in rental. Microphones are available and should be requested at time of booking. No set up is provided.
- To inquire about availability, call L.E. Shore Library at 519-599-3681 ext. 5, or complete our online form:
The Library Boardroom
- Maximum accommodation is 10 persons seated
- $25 for 3 hours (minimum), and $10 every hour after
- Screen with HDMI connection is included in rental. The Owl Meeting Camera allows for hybrid meetings through Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other online meeting platforms. If required, please request it at the time of booking.
- To inquire about availability, call L.E. Shore Library at 519-599-3681 ext. 5, or complete the online form:
These rooms may be rented for licensed events. To request a licensed rental please contact the CEO.