Tech Help is available in person, by telephone or Zoom. If we can't help you, we'll refer you to someone who can. We can help you to:
- Search the library catalogue and place holds
- Download eBooks or digital audio books through OverDrive/Libby and Hoopla
- Use library research databases such as Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, LinkedIn Learning, Health and Wellness Resource Centre (or others)
- Complete tasks in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other computer software
- Troubleshoot an issue on your tablet or personal device
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a tech question you'd like answered by email.