The Blue Mountains Public Library is beginning our thinking around Strategic Planning in preparation for the 2022-2026 BMPL Strategic Plan. In 2018 we had 358 survey responses, which assisted us to frame our thinking for more detailed focus groups and informed the final Strategic Plan of 2018-2022.
Please consider completing our online survey below. Every two weeks we will add a new short themed survey. Please share these links with friends and neighbours and help us spread the word about this important opportunity for our community members. The surveys will stay open throughout our consultation process.
- Community Hub and BMPL Use - Opens Friday, April 30, 2021
- Community Hub and BMPL Virtual Use - Opens Friday, May 14, 2021
- Participation in BMPL Governance - Opens Friday, May 28, 2021
- Use of the BMPL Website - Opens Friday, June 10, 2021
- Use of BMPL Programs - Opens Friday, June 25, 2021
- Craigleith Heritage Depot Facility - Opens Friday, July 9, 2021
- Technology Interests - Opens Friday, July 23, 2021
- Community Consultations - Opens Friday, August 6, 2021
- eResources - Opens Friday, August 20, 2021
- Communications & Outreach - Opens Friday, September 3, 2021
- Library of Things - Opens Friday, September 16, 2021