The Blue Mountains Public Library is hiring a part-time Student Page to work after school and on weekends at L.E. Shore Library.
Pages help keep the Library collection in good order, making it easier for staff and patrons to find the information they need. Applicants must be over the age of 14 and enrolled in high school.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shelve new and returning library materials;
- Refresh book displays with materials that are new or on topic;
- Tidy the library at the end of each shift;
- Accurately shelf read an assigned area of the library making corrections as necessary to leave the books in the correct order and the shelves looking neat and tidy;
- Receive and stamp books for cataloguing;
- Clean and shelve DVDs; and
- Assist with library programs and special events.
Read the full Job Fact Sheet.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 27, 2020.