The Arts and Culture Council (ACC) for The Gallery at L.E. Shore announces an open invitation, Salon Arts and Crafts exhibition. Every year the ACC hosts a salon show where artists may submit to hang in The Gallery. The 2023 Salon Show will open on Saturday, February 4th and run through Wednesday, March 1st with a theme of Celebrating the Colours Black & White. All art should meet this theme.
Applications are available for download or paper copies are available at The Gallery at L.E. Shore. Applications may be submitted anytime between now and Thursday, February 2 at 7:00pm by email to TheGallery@TheBlueMountains.ca or by dropping it off in person.
There is a $10 charge for the application which includes between 1 and 3 pieces. Only 1 application per artist will be accepted. Payment is processed at art drop off. Please note that if space is limited, only 1 piece from each applicant is guaranteed a spot in the exhibit.
Art drop off:
All artwork must be delivered to The Gallery at L.E. Shore on February 2 between 10:00am and 7:00pm. If you cannot deliver on that day, you may contact TheGallery@TheBlueMountains.ca to see if special arrangements can be available.
- Up to 3 pieces may be submitted for inclusion in this exhibit, each of which must meet the Conditions to Exhibit.
- All art should meet the theme of this year’s salon show, and have primary colours of Black & White. Other colours may be included, but a theme of black and white should be present.
- All works must be available for purchase and The Gallery charges a 25% commission on all sales.
- Due to space allowances, the ACC can not guarantee all submitted pieces will be able to be hung but will do their best to have at least one piece represented from each applicant.
- Additional conditions and disclaimers are noted in the application, as well as in the Conditions to Exhibit.
Please contact TheGallery@TheBlueMountains.ca if you have any questions or require assistance.